Would you pass a GCSE in financial education?
A study by the Open University suggests most of us would struggle to pass a GCSE in financial education. They say that when the subject is included in the National Curriculum from September, parents will be relying on their children to help out with household finances. So how would you get on?
This clip is originally from Breakfast May 8.
Available since: Thu 8 May 2014
This clip is from
Latest news, the best interviews and sporting action - in short.
More clips from In Short
- Steve Parish: "I need someone that knows what we need to make us better" Duration: 03:11
- Inventor of seat-reclining preventer defends gadget Duration: 01:39
- United fan wins £1250 after 4-0 bet on wrong team Duration: 01:01
- British Pakistani: Abuse is 'brushed under the carpet' Duration: 02:09
- Charlie Higson: Reading teen books is not 'dirty secret' Duration: 02:11