On Kim Dotcom's campaign trail
Kim Dotcom, the founder of closed file-sharing site Megaupload, has been on the road to promote his newly-formed political party in New Zealand.
His Internet Party, which wants to bring internet freedom to the agenda, has 1,000 members.
Mr Dotcom is fighting extradition to the US where he is facing charges over copyright infringement on a "massive scale". The multi-millionaire denies any wrongdoing.
With exclusive access, Dave Lee reports from the campaign trail.
Available since: Wed 7 May 2014
More clips from 03/05/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT
- Social media reveals secret lives Duration: 03:46 19/07/2014 GMT
- Could you beat Usain Bolt in a race? Duration: 01:34 19/07/2014 GMT
- The evolution of Bjork's instruments Duration: 02:24 05/07/2014 GMT