Cage diving for an up close and personal experience with South Africa’s crocodiles
In the rural landscape of Oudtshoorn – a three hour drive from Cape Town – a new experience is enabling people to have close encounters with crocodiles.
In a bite-proof cage, thrill seekers are lowered into waters containing Nile crocodiles.
For the Travel Show, Rajan Datar gets face-to-face with a couple of ancient predators.
Available since: Fri 25 Apr 2014
A new era for tourists in Cape Town and cage dive with sharks and crocodiles.
More clips from 26/04/2014 GMT
More clips from The Travel Show
- Iceland’s Pompeii uncovered Duration: 06:11 30/08/2014 GMT
- Shanghai in 60 seconds Duration: 00:54 23/08/2014 GMT
- Exploring the Northwest Passage Duration: 04:22 23/08/2014 GMT
- Confusion over Jamaica’s jet-ski laws Duration: 06:41 23/08/2014 GMT
- Tokyo’s flourishing animal cafes Duration: 04:52 16/08/2014 GMT