Migrants more likely to become entrepreneurs
The entrepreneurial activity of migrant workers is double that of UK-born individuals, according to a report.
The Centre for Entrepreneurs found that nearly 500,000 people from 155 countries had settled in Britain and launched businesses.
The think tank's chair, Luke Johnson, told BBC Radio 5 live's Wake Up to Money why he thought migrants should be "celebrated".
"We benefit from all these bright, ambitious people coming here from all over the world."
This clip is from Wake Up To Money March 4 2014.
Available since: Wed 23 Apr 2014
This clip is from
News and views on business and the world of personal finance
Latest consumer and business news from 5 live Money.
More clips from Wake Up to Money
- AO founder claims business started as £1 pub bet Duration: 02:01
- Energy UK claims the energy market is 'competitive already' Duration: 01:23
- Tour de France 'already' giving Yorkshire tourism boost Duration: 01:20
- Smartphone service lets users pay via mobile number Duration: 01:36
- 9 million UK adults are in serious debt Duration: 00:33 27/11/2013