Stephen's story: Jason Manford on meeting 'phenomenal' teen
Comedian Jason Manford said meeting teenager Stephen Sutton, who has terminal cancer, at a gig “was absolutely inspiring”.
Jason helped the 19 year old blogger raise £1m for charity after seeing Stephen had posted his final message to followers on Facebook.
The Teenage Cancer Trust told the Victoria Derbyshire programme that no single person has raised this amount of money so quickly in their 24 year history.
This clip is from Victoria Derbyshire programme on 24 April.
Available since: Wed 23 Apr 2014
This clip is from
A new way of catching up on the very best moments and the biggest stories on 5 live.
More clips from In Short
- Bipolar Sunshine perform Deckchairs On The Moon Duration: 04:49
- Bipolar Sunshine perform Where Did The Love Go Duration: 03:56
- MP: Pressure Russia with threat of losing World Cup Duration: 01:19
- Michael Rogers wins stage 16 of the Tour de France Duration: 01:48
- Banker: 'Sharia law is progressive, not intolerant' Duration: 02:06