Jim shows how to prune a hydrangea paniculata, and George has an interesting technique to encourage dormant buds to become fruit buds on apple trees.
Available since: Tue 15 Apr 2014
More clips from Beechgrove Garden
- George and the gardeners go around Beechgrove and pick out some of their favourite plants Duration: 01:09 2014, Episode 21
- Jim warns us about poisonous plants whilst Carole gives a tip that will bring butterflies into your garden Duration: 02:33 2014, Episode 20
- Carole plants Armeria into a stone dyke and Jim is impressed with the colour of a Hydrangea Duration: 00:59 2014, Episode 19
- Carole reviews her Chelsea chop while Jim and George share some propagation tips Duration: 01:26 2014, Episode 18
- Jim deals with a pest problem in the Dahila bed Duration: 01:17 2014, Episode 17