My brother wanted to force me out of the home to get married"
Akello in Uganda tells of her experiences of being a child bride.
Available since: Fri 11 Apr 2014
This clip is from
We'll be talking to a group of women who have gone through forced underage marriage.
First broadcast: 11 Apr 2014
More clips from World Have Your Say
- Why are gurus so popular? Duration: 01:51 India Guru Stand-off
- "People in Jerusalem have had enough" Duration: 04:35 Jerusalem
- "There is a stigma attached to rape" Duration: 03:20 Why do Some Women not Report Rape?
- 'Anyone who has seen Earth from space becomes the best ambassador for our home planet' - Astronaut, Jean-François Clervoy Duration: 02:52 Should Entrepreneurs be Involved in the Space Industry?
- "The only place where you can come and be freely corrupt" Duration: 01:16 How do you View Nigeria?