Modern Shopping Part One: Tea and Sympathy
Everybody knows the high street is dying out, a relic from the past, but maybe there is good reason. Ever been mad for a coffee? When Elizabeth takes Aunt Esme for a drink in a coffee shop, she discovers the place is bedlam – only nobody seems to have noticed.
Available since: Fri 11 Apr 2014
This clip is from
Edi Stark talks to writers Anita Shreve and Ruth Thomas and new band King Eider play live.
First broadcast: 11 Apr 2014
A range of writers and comedians offer a series of 5 minute comedy monologues.
More clips from Edi Stark sits in
More clips from The Culture Studio with Janice Forsyth
- Michael Palin | Interview Duration: 11:29 12/09/2014
- The Hazey Janes | Interview and Session Duration: 20:07 11/09/2014
- The Twilight Sad | Session and Interview Duration: 14:53 09/09/2014
- Ford Kiernan and Greg Hemphill Duration: 12:55 05/09/2014
- Hozier | Session and Interview Duration: 18:42 05/09/2014