Britpop Timeline: Steve Lamacq talks about 1994
Steve Lamacq looks at 1994, which features Pulp, Blur, Radiohead and Oasis.
Available since: Tue 8 Apr 2014
The BBC is celebrating 20 Years of Britpop with a week of special programming.
More clips from Britpop Week: Justine Frischmann
More clips from Steve Lamacq
- Steve Chats to Dave King who designed the amazing Undertones t-shirt for #6MusicTShirtDay Duration: 07:23 Wear Your Old Band T-Shirt to Work Day 2014
- A message from Gaz Coombes Duration: 00:26 Wear Your Old Band T-Shirt to Work Day 2014
- Public Service Broadcasting at the British Library Duration: 04:54 Live from the British Library
- Foo Fighters - Live Session and Interview Duration: 27:51 Foo Fighters Interview
- Carter USM Live at Maida Vale for Steve Lamacq Duration: 55:42 Carter USM Live at Maida Vale