Britpop Timeline: Steve Lamacq talks 1993
Steve Lamacq charts the history of Britpop, starting off with 1993 and featuring Suede.
Available since: Fri 4 Apr 2014
The BBC is celebrating 20 Years of Britpop with a week of special programming.
More clips from Britpop Week: Gaz Coombes
More clips from Steve Lamacq
- David Woodcock talks to Steve Lamacq Duration: 10:17 David Woodcock - New Favourite Band
- CuT: Introducing Session Duration: 12:15 BBC Introducing Session: CuT
- Charles Hazelwood talks to Steve Lamacq Duration: 08:06 Charles Hazelwood
- Exclusive preview: Jack White talks to Steve Lamacq Duration: 01:32 Jack White in conversation
- Jon Hopkins talks to Tom Ravenscroft Duration: 11:54 Tom Ravenscroft sits in