Britpop Timeline: Steve Lamacq talks 1993
Steve Lamacq charts the history of Britpop, starting off with 1993 and featuring Suede.
Available since: Fri 4 Apr 2014
The BBC is celebrating 20 Years of Britpop with a week of special programming.
More clips from Britpop Week: Gaz Coombes
More clips from Steve Lamacq
- Alt-J live in session Duration: 24:53 Alt-J Live at Maida Vale
- Catfish and the Bottlemen - Live Session Duration: 22:53 Catfish and the Bottlemen in session
- Royal Blood - Live Session Duration: 21:32 Royal Blood live in session
- Machine Gun Etiquette - Classic Album of the Day Duration: 19:32 Classic Album of the Day: The Damned
- David Woodcock talks to Steve Lamacq Duration: 10:17 David Woodcock - New Favourite Band