Britpop Timeline: Steve Lamacq talks 1993
Steve Lamacq charts the history of Britpop, starting off with 1993 and featuring Suede.
Available since: Fri 4 Apr 2014
The BBC is celebrating 20 Years of Britpop with a week of special programming.
More clips from Britpop Week: Gaz Coombes
More clips from Steve Lamacq
- Carter USM on their farewell gigs Duration: 08:43 Carter USM Announcement
- Steve Lamacq speaks to Noel Gallagher Duration: 20:06 Noel Gallagher drops in
- Noel Gallagher's exclusive Gogglebox revelation Duration: 00:57
- Carl Barât in conversation with Steve Lamacq Duration: 17:33 Carl Barat Interview
- Machine Gun Etiquette - Classic Album of the Day Duration: 19:32 Classic Album of the Day: The Damned