Game Of Thrones gets VR treatment
A new virtual reality experience is allowing viewers to experience the fictional world of popular television series Game Of Thrones.
The Ascend the Wall attraction uses an Oculus Rift visor and wind machine to help create the feeling of reaching the top of the 700ft (210m) high wall in the land of Westeros.
Framestore's creative director Mike Woods said he hoped film directors would use the technology to create new ways of telling stories.
Click's LJ Rich reports.
Available since: Thu 3 Apr 2014
The Click team get hands on with the latest tech
More clips from 29/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Hacking cars and traffic lights at Def Con Duration: 07:25 16/08/2014 GMT
- Robots explore Tate Britain's artwork after dark Duration: 03:13 16/08/2014 GMT
- The 'house of hacking horrors' Duration: 04:11 16/08/2014 GMT
- Digital storytelling of the Somme Duration: 02:54 16/08/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Self-destructing email addresses Duration: 04:30 16/08/2014 GMT