Game Of Thrones gets VR treatment
A new virtual reality experience is allowing viewers to experience the fictional world of popular television series Game Of Thrones.
The Ascend the Wall attraction uses an Oculus Rift visor and wind machine to help create the feeling of reaching the top of the 700ft (210m) high wall in the land of Westeros.
Framestore's creative director Mike Woods said he hoped film directors would use the technology to create new ways of telling stories.
Click's LJ Rich reports.
Available since: Thu 3 Apr 2014
The Click team get hands on with the latest tech
More clips from 29/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Hiding currency in the Dark Wallet Duration: 03:55
- Webscape: Rewind sounds in your life Duration: 04:14 20/09/2014 GMT
- Tech for night time photography Duration: 02:10 13/09/2014 GMT
- The evolution of smart watches Duration: 02:17 13/09/2014 GMT
- Smart mirror offers wrinkle advice Duration: 04:21 13/09/2014 GMT