The orchestra you paint then play
Dan Simmons looks at the potential of painted circuits using conductive ink. The technology allows you to quite literally paint an orchestra and then play the instruments.
When combined with a 3D printer there is also the potential to print your own electrical goods such as a torch or a radio.
Available since: Thu 3 Apr 2014
More clips from 29/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Shake phone, launch apps Duration: 05:13 18/10/2014 GMT
- Theatre looks for secret agents for a night Duration: 03:44 11/10/2014 GMT
- The apps promoting creativity on the move Duration: 04:06 18/10/2014 GMT
- How to 'walk' on the Red Planet Duration: 02:45 04/10/2014 GMT