The orchestra you paint then play
Dan Simmons looks at the potential of painted circuits using conductive ink. The technology allows you to quite literally paint an orchestra and then play the instruments.
When combined with a 3D printer there is also the potential to print your own electrical goods such as a torch or a radio.
Available since: Thu 3 Apr 2014
More clips from 29/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Commonwealth Games goes virtual Duration: 03:57 02/08/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Design your own transport network Duration: 04:53
- What price for free wi-fi? Duration: 06:20 26/07/2014 GMT
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT