The orchestra you paint then play
Dan Simmons looks at the potential of painted circuits using conductive ink. The technology allows you to quite literally paint an orchestra and then play the instruments.
When combined with a 3D printer there is also the potential to print your own electrical goods such as a torch or a radio.
Available since: Thu 3 Apr 2014
More clips from 29/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- The evolution of smart watches Duration: 02:17 13/09/2014 GMT
- Smart mirror offers wrinkle advice Duration: 04:21 13/09/2014 GMT
- Social network to tailor lessons Duration: 04:01 06/09/2014 GMT
- Could this app teach you to dance? Duration: 02:51 06/09/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Twitter account housekeeping tools Duration: 04:31 13/09/2014 GMT