The orchestra you paint then play
Dan Simmons looks at the potential of painted circuits using conductive ink. The technology allows you to quite literally paint an orchestra and then play the instruments.
When combined with a 3D printer there is also the potential to print your own electrical goods such as a torch or a radio.
Available since: Thu 3 Apr 2014
More clips from 29/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Could virtual reality help build better cities? Duration: 04:05 27/09/2014 GMT
- First look at Blackberry Passport Duration: 02:04 27/09/2014 GMT
- Is the iPhone 6 prone to bending? Duration: 01:51 27/09/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Apps to enhance your photos Duration: 04:48 27/09/2014 GMT
- Hiding currency in the Dark Wallet Duration: 03:55