The orchestra you paint then play
Dan Simmons looks at the potential of painted circuits using conductive ink. The technology allows you to quite literally paint an orchestra and then play the instruments.
When combined with a 3D printer there is also the potential to print your own electrical goods such as a torch or a radio.
Available since: Thu 3 Apr 2014
More clips from 29/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- When does internet radio become art? Duration: 02:14
- Smartphone voting system 'aims for perfect dance track' Duration: 05:23 30/08/2014 GMT
- Protecting your wireless identity Duration: 03:40 26/07/2014 GMT
- Smartphone beacons beckon you Duration: 04:09 26/07/2014 GMT
- Twitter's map of Mid-East conflict Duration: 03:35 23/08/2014 GMT