Are we close to finding a cure for Alzheimer's?
Liz talks to Dr Rick Livesey about the pioneering use of live human brain cells in the search for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
Available since: Fri 28 Mar 2014
More clips from Ageing
More clips from Bang Goes the Theory
- Without treatment a cholera patient could be dead in less than a day Duration: 01:40 Series 8, Disaster Relief
- The Standby Task Force Duration: 01:41 Series 8, Disaster Relief
- Have you got the cool head to work in the emergency response team? Duration: 02:34 Series 8, Trains
- Leaves on the track Duration: 02:13 Series 8, Trains
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic industry? Duration: 03:11 Series 8, Trains