Chris Waddle: 'Where is all the money going?'
Chris Waddle responds to news that the FA will lose £1.6million of grassroots funding after failing to meet participation targets. According to Sport England, there are a total of 1.84 million people playing football regularly - a fall of 100,000 since April last year. More than two million people were regularly playing the sport back in 2006, suggesting a long-term shift in people's behaviour and attitudes.
Available since: Thu 27 Mar 2014
More clips from 5 live Sport
- Chris Froome: I sensed mental weakness in Sir Bradley Wiggins Duration: 01:01 05/06/2014
- Louise Hazel won't defend her Commonwealth Title Duration: 03:27 5 live Track and Field, 05/06/2014
- Buttler: "By the letter of the law, if that's the way you want to think about it, I was out" Duration: 00:49 05/06/2014
- Boxing's grudge matches Bellew: "I wanted to take his head off, I had no plan" Duration: 01:42 31/05/2014
- Robbie Savage debates Fellaini's Performance against Bayern Duration: 02:04 Champions League Football 2013-14, Manchester United v Bayern Munich