Everest 'expecting busiest season ever'
Climbers Kenton Cool and Mollie Hughes discuss the impact of Everest's growing popularity
Available since: Wed 26 Mar 2014
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from 26/03/2014
More clips from Today
- Hitzlsperger: Life's been brilliant since I came out Duration: 03:07 13/09/2014
- Lord Reid: No 'organised scaremongering' over Scottish economy Duration: 08:37 13/09/2014
- Sillars: I used 'day of reckoning' for publicity Duration: 06:42 13/09/2014
- Deutsche Bank warning over Scottish independence Duration: 03:28 13/09/2014
- Pacino: I'm backing off acting Duration: 09:28 12/09/2014