Everest 'expecting busiest season ever'
Climbers Kenton Cool and Mollie Hughes discuss the impact of Everest's growing popularity
Available since: Wed 26 Mar 2014
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from 26/03/2014
More clips from Today
- How important is a comedian's attire? Duration: 05:06 28/07/2014
- Should men ever wear shorts to work? Duration: 04:28 26/07/2014
- 'I knew heroin would kill me if I didn’t get help' Duration: 06:19 26/07/2014
- What is the future for Iraq's Christians? Duration: 06:11 26/07/2014
- Integrated Commonwealth para events 'build on London 2012' Duration: 03:24 26/07/2014