Could computers replace teachers in the classroom?
In the school of the future tablets might replace textbooks and social media could be at the heart of teaching. But in at least one school in Norway this is not a vision of the future - it is now.
At the Sandvika High School in Norway the exercise books, textbooks and stationery have been packed away. Laptops, blogging and social media are at the centre of learning, but how long will it be before there is no need for a teacher?
Available since: Wed 26 Mar 2014
More clips from 22/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- How pedal power could charge your phone Duration: 04:16 23/08/2014 GMT
- Evan Blass: 'My leaks give phones a buzz' Duration: 06:35 23/08/2014 GMT
- Create animated cat Gifs in seconds Duration: 04:36 23/08/2014 GMT
- How drones are transforming movies Duration: 03:57 09/08/2014 GMT
- Hacking cars and traffic lights at Def Con Duration: 07:25 16/08/2014 GMT