Could computers replace teachers in the classroom?
In the school of the future tablets might replace textbooks and social media could be at the heart of teaching. But in at least one school in Norway this is not a vision of the future - it is now.
At the Sandvika High School in Norway the exercise books, textbooks and stationery have been packed away. Laptops, blogging and social media are at the centre of learning, but how long will it be before there is no need for a teacher?
Available since: Wed 26 Mar 2014
More clips from 22/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- What price for free wi-fi? Duration: 06:20 26/07/2014 GMT
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT
- Social media reveals secret lives Duration: 03:46 19/07/2014 GMT
- Could you beat Usain Bolt in a race? Duration: 01:34 19/07/2014 GMT