Could computers replace teachers in the classroom?
In the school of the future tablets might replace textbooks and social media could be at the heart of teaching. But in at least one school in Norway this is not a vision of the future - it is now.
At the Sandvika High School in Norway the exercise books, textbooks and stationery have been packed away. Laptops, blogging and social media are at the centre of learning, but how long will it be before there is no need for a teacher?
Available since: Wed 26 Mar 2014
More clips from 22/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- When does internet radio become art? Duration: 02:14
- Smartphone voting system 'aims for perfect dance track' Duration: 05:23 30/08/2014 GMT
- Protecting your wireless identity Duration: 03:40 26/07/2014 GMT
- Smartphone beacons beckon you Duration: 04:09 26/07/2014 GMT
- Twitter's map of Mid-East conflict Duration: 03:35 23/08/2014 GMT