Can an 'electronic lollipop' simulate taste?
Scientists at City University, London have developed a machine that they say is able to simulate taste.
When touched on the tongue, the experts claim that the so called "electronic lollipop" is able to trick taste receptors using an electronic signal.
BBC Click's Spencer Kelly reports.
Available since: Tue 25 Mar 2014
More clips from 08/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- When does internet radio become art? Duration: 02:14
- Smartphone voting system 'aims for perfect dance track' Duration: 05:23 30/08/2014 GMT
- Protecting your wireless identity Duration: 03:40 26/07/2014 GMT
- Smartphone beacons beckon you Duration: 04:09 26/07/2014 GMT
- Twitter's map of Mid-East conflict Duration: 03:35 23/08/2014 GMT