Can an 'electronic lollipop' simulate taste?
Scientists at City University, London have developed a machine that they say is able to simulate taste.
When touched on the tongue, the experts claim that the so called "electronic lollipop" is able to trick taste receptors using an electronic signal.
BBC Click's Spencer Kelly reports.
Available since: Tue 25 Mar 2014
More clips from 08/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Can drones get water to stranded Joe in the Outback? Duration: 06:00 22/11/2014 GMT
- Meet Robo farmers Mantis and Ladybird Duration: 03:39 22/11/2014 GMT
- Sports tech aims to boost performance Duration: 04:12 22/11/2014 GMT
- Webscape app review: Australia special edition Duration: 04:03 22/11/2014 GMT
- Driverless trucks make mining ‘safer’ say Rio Tinto Duration: 04:59 Australia