Rachel Johnson on Boris as PM: "Endless wiff-waff at Chequers?"
Journalist Rachel Johnson tells John Pienaar what might happen if her brother, the current Mayor of London Boris Johnson, becomes Prime Minister.
Available since: Sun 23 Mar 2014
More clips from Pienaar's Politics
- Scottish Secretary: “English devolution is the unstarted business of the British constitutional reform" Duration: 00:44
- "ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING" HUNT ON LENNY HENRY REMARKS Duration: 00:16
- UKIP'S NEIL HAMILTON ON LENNY HENRY RACIST REMARK Duration: 00:46
- Maria Miller should resign over expenses claim Duration: 01:42
- Labour MP says party is being "too clever" Duration: 00:47