The games pushing consoles to their limits
BBC Click's Marc Cieslak looks at two blockbuster games designed for the next generation of consoles.
Sony Playstation 4's InFamous: Second Son is a third person, "sandbox" game set in a totalitarian Seattle, where humans with superpowers are feared. The main character possesses the power to adopt the abilities of other superhumans.
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is a prologue to the full Metal Gear Solid 5 game which is released later in 2014. Set in the 1970s, the game has one main mission and five side missions, providing four to five hours of play. Ground zeroes is available on Sony PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Available since: Thu 20 Mar 2014
More clips from 15/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Webscape: Shake phone, launch apps Duration: 05:13 18/10/2014 GMT
- Theatre looks for secret agents for a night Duration: 03:44 11/10/2014 GMT
- The apps promoting creativity on the move Duration: 04:06 18/10/2014 GMT
- How to 'walk' on the Red Planet Duration: 02:45 04/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Sounds bring maps to life Duration: 05:00 11/10/2014 GMT