The games pushing consoles to their limits
BBC Click's Marc Cieslak looks at two blockbuster games designed for the next generation of consoles.
Sony Playstation 4's InFamous: Second Son is a third person, "sandbox" game set in a totalitarian Seattle, where humans with superpowers are feared. The main character possesses the power to adopt the abilities of other superhumans.
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is a prologue to the full Metal Gear Solid 5 game which is released later in 2014. Set in the 1970s, the game has one main mission and five side missions, providing four to five hours of play. Ground zeroes is available on Sony PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Available since: Thu 20 Mar 2014
More clips from 15/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- What price for free wi-fi? Duration: 06:20 26/07/2014 GMT
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT
- Social media reveals secret lives Duration: 03:46 19/07/2014 GMT
- Could you beat Usain Bolt in a race? Duration: 01:34 19/07/2014 GMT