Webscape: Hunting for new prime numbers
Kate Russell's weekly review of the best apps and websites.
The biggest known prime number is 17m decimal places long, but there are a lot of prime numbers below that which are still missing. Citizen science project Prime Challenge wants your help to find them using the power of cloud computing.
If you have got a lot of old photos on paper Pic Scanner is a new app on iOS that should save you loads of time by letting you scan, auto crop and save up to four photos in one go.
When is a game not a game? When it is The Stanley Parable - a thought-provoking exploration of choice and free will in video games. Originally created as a fan modification for the popular first person shooter, Half-Life 2, its creator bills it as a "first-person exploration" game.
And for this week’s video of the week, catch up on a year of crazy world record breaking highlights courtesy of the Guinness World Record’s official YouTube channel.
Available since: Mon 17 Mar 2014
More clips from 15/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Could the Knight Rider supercar soon be a reality? Duration: 01:32 18/10/2014 GMT
- The smartphone that answers back Duration: 01:22 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: YouTube for children Duration: 04:40 25/10/2014 GMT
- How virtual reality can find you a girlfriend Duration: 02:46 18/10/2014 GMT
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT