The trials of launching an app at SXSW
Music, film and interactive festival South by South West (SXSW) is underway in Austin, Texas.
About 30,000 people from the digital and creative industries will attend the 10 day festival. It is also a place where technology start-ups try to make splash with their products any way they can.
The tech element of the festival finished on Wednesday and the BBC's North America technology correspondent Richard Taylor spent time following one start-up as it planned to launch a photo sharing app on its first visit to SXSW.
Available since: Thu 13 Mar 2014
More clips from 15/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Commonwealth Games goes virtual Duration: 04:48 02/08/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Design your own transport network Duration: 04:53
- What price for free wi-fi? Duration: 06:20 26/07/2014 GMT
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT