The trials of launching an app at SXSW
Music, film and interactive festival South by South West (SXSW) is underway in Austin, Texas.
About 30,000 people from the digital and creative industries will attend the 10 day festival. It is also a place where technology start-ups try to make splash with their products any way they can.
The tech element of the festival finished on Wednesday and the BBC's North America technology correspondent Richard Taylor spent time following one start-up as it planned to launch a photo sharing app on its first visit to SXSW.
Available since: Thu 13 Mar 2014
More clips from 15/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Webscape: Build your own universe Duration: 04:22 04/10/2014 GMT
- Could virtual reality help build better cities? Duration: 04:05 27/09/2014 GMT
- First look at Blackberry Passport Duration: 02:04 27/09/2014 GMT
- Is the iPhone 6 prone to bending? Duration: 01:51 27/09/2014 GMT
- Playing music with your brain Duration: 03:16 20/09/2014 GMT