How farming helps vulnerable children
Jamie's Farm is an amazing project supported by BBC Children in Need.
They help young people who are at risk of social exclusion by giving them an intensive experience of living and working on a farm.
Combining farming and therapy, Jamie and his team help children to make positive changes and working with their teachers to make the changes last.
Available since: Wed 12 Mar 2014
This clip is from
Supporting over 2,600 projects, working 365 days a year, all over the United Kingdom.
More clips from BBC Children in Need
- Sam and Mark visit Taking the Reins Duration: 02:25
- Greenwich Powerchair Football Club Duration: 02:41
- 2013 Campaign reaches record total of £49.6 million! Duration: 00:32
- Helping children smile throughout the UK Duration: 02:11
- The Chris Evans Breakfast Show's Vassos visits Richard House Duration: 02:22