Missing Malaysia flight: "Many theories and no facts"
Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 "could have landed intact" and while "far fetched... it's clearly something investigators are looking in to", an aviation analyst has said.
Paul Charles, a former director of Virgin Atlantic and an aviation analyst for Perowne Charles Communications has looked at the many theories surrounding the disappearance of the plane which disappeared on Saturday over the South China Sea with 239 people on board.
"It's incredible that something like ten or fifteen major satellites operating in that area have not been able to pick up any for of explosion, but there's no indication there was an explosion," he said.
Available since: Wed 12 Mar 2014
The search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
More clips from 12/03/2014
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014