App brings smell to your mobile
Award-winning chef Andoni Luis Aduriz is developing an app to bring the full sensory experience of his cooking to smartphones.
The app allows the user to virtually recreate one of his signature dishes which can then be smelt through the use of a device which plugs into the phone.
BBC Click's Lara Lewington reports.
Available since: Wed 12 Mar 2014
More clips from 08/03/2014 GMT
More clips from Click
- Could you beat Usain Bolt in a race? Duration: 01:34 19/07/2014 GMT
- The evolution of Bjork's instruments Duration: 02:24 05/07/2014 GMT
- What is the appeal of 'real life' simulators? Duration: 04:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Apps to help out in a travel emergency Duration: 04:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- How to watch the World Cup live at 35,000 ft Duration: 04:35 12/07/2014 GMT