Malaysia plane: How can an aircraft virtually disappear?
Mary Schiavo, former Inspector General of the American Transportation Department, speaks to Nicky Campbell about the investigation of air crashes.
Mystery shrouds the fate of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, which disappeared with 239 people on-board, en-route to Beijing on March 7th.
Available since: Mon 10 Mar 2014
More clips from 10/03/2014
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014