How Broadcasting House interacts with its listeners
Roger Bolton goes behind the scenes at Radio 4's Broadcasting House programme to find out how they handle feedback and comment from listeners.
Available since: Fri 7 Mar 2014
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Feedback
- Lyse Doucet on Gaza: 'Every day is a battle to survive' Duration: 06:27 01/08/2014
- Moral Maze producer defends programme about Gaza Duration: 07:39 25/07/2014
- Roger Bolton talks with Andrew Roy, World Editor of BBC News Duration: 07:07 18/07/2014
- Roger Bolton talks about Bad Salsa, a new comedy series on BBC Radio 4 Duration: 07:14 11/07/2014
- Any Questions’ slip up Duration: 03:58 04/07/2014