How does a gas turbine work?
Gas turbines provide an extremely flexible source of electricity, and Jem builds his own to reveal how such a simple device can be so responsive.
Available since: Wed 5 Mar 2014
More clips from Energy
More clips from Bang Goes the Theory
- Without treatment a cholera patient could be dead in less than a day Duration: 01:40 Series 8, Disaster Relief
- The Standby Task Force Duration: 01:41 Series 8, Disaster Relief
- Have you got the cool head to work in the emergency response team? Duration: 02:34 Series 8, Trains
- Leaves on the track Duration: 02:13 Series 8, Trains
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic industry? Duration: 03:11 Series 8, Trains