Wolverhampton City Council: Cuts and Pizzagate
After appearing on Pete Morgan's BBC WM breakfast show a row has broken out about cuts to services in Wolverhampton and also about council spending.
Pete spoke to Wolverhampton MPs Pat McFadden and Paul Uppal, during which claims about a bill at a pizza restaurant in India during a trip by Wolverhampton City Council were made.
Paul Uppal quoted an erroneous invoice on a website used by the city council, whose leader Roger Lawrence then joined Pete to set the record straight.
Audio clips, full programmes and best bits from the past week on BBC WM 95.6.
More clips from Pizzagate and miners
More clips from Pete Morgan at Breakfast
- Avril Child speaks about her daughter Sarah who was killed by a car driving above the speed limit. Duration: 08:27 An axe attack in Brum, bus passes and helping to prevent suicide.
- Terry Burton, WBA's Technical Director answers critics Duration: 09:07
- BBC WM Daz Hale reveals he has had a mini-stroke Duration: 05:03 Airports, strokes and street robberies.
- Stephen Sutton's story Duration: 12:51 Saint Georges Day, the last wishes of a terminally ill cancer patient and Brinsford Young Offenders Institute's poor conditions
- Park View School governor calls Muslim plot claims "fictitious" Duration: 05:49 09/04/2014