Paddy Power defends bets on Oscar Pistorius trial
Mr Paddy Power of the betting company Paddy Power, defends taking bets on the Oscar Pistorius murder trial, which describes as "like OJ Simpson on steroids" and "the most talked about trial there has probably ever been".
MP Tom Watson calls it a "dirty" and "money grabbing" stunt.
Available since: Tue 4 Mar 2014
More clips from 04/03/2014
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014