Lib Dems - can they defy the polls?
We report from Scotland where support for the party has fallen as low as 8 per cent.
Available since: Sun 23 Feb 2014
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Westminster Hour
- The Queen is right Duration: 00:22 14/09/2014
- The Queen should be neutral Duration: 00:32 14/09/2014
- Scotland's young voters Duration: 05:13 14/09/2014
- Scotland's "Yes" campaign claims momentum is with them ahead of referendum. Duration: 01:27
- How will the pro-union campaign in Scotland respond to the first poll to show them trailing supporters of independence? Duration: 00:53