Living with Young Onset Parkinson's
Between them, James Morgan and his wife Juliette Pochin have a huge range of musical talents. They've composed and produced albums with classical stars like Alfie Boe and Katherine Jenkins, and their music has provided the sound track to many TV comedies.
12 months ago, at the age of 42, James was diagnosed with Young Onset Parkinson's disease. He was terrified the music industry would turn its back on the couple. Instead they've received overwhelming support and are now raising money for research into the condition.
Available since: Tue 18 Feb 2014
More clips from 18/02/2014
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014