Spring cleaning Thailand's coral reef
Climate change and pollution are putting coral reefs - thought to provide habitats for one quarter of the world's marine life - at risk.
Henry Golding goes diving in Phuket, Thailand, with an organisation committed to protecting this unique underwater environment.
Available since: Fri 14 Feb 2014
More clips from 15/02/2014 GMT
More clips from The Travel Show
- Exploring Tokyo's foodie delights Duration: 05:28 19/04/2014 GMT
- Global Gadgets: The 17mph skateboard Duration: 04:12 19/04/2014 GMT
- The draw of Latvia’s Cold War relics Duration: 06:02 12/04/2014 GMT
- Can you learn to be funny? Duration: 04:28 12/04/2014 GMT
- Global Guide: Must-see events Duration: 04:01 05/04/2014 GMT