Villeneuve: Current F1 drivers "highly uninteresting"
The former F1 World Champion Jacques Villeneuve has criticised regulation changes in F1, saying it makes it "artificial" and current drivers are "highly uninteresting". The most controversial development for 2014 is the awarding of double points for the final race of the season in Abu Dhabi, as well as major engine and fuel changes.
Available since: Thu 13 Feb 2014
More clips from 5 live Sport
- Chris Froome: I sensed mental weakness in Sir Bradley Wiggins Duration: 01:01 05/06/2014
- Louise Hazel won't defend her Commonwealth Title Duration: 03:27 5 live Track and Field, 05/06/2014
- Buttler: "By the letter of the law, if that's the way you want to think about it, I was out" Duration: 00:49 05/06/2014
- Boxing's grudge matches Bellew: "I wanted to take his head off, I had no plan" Duration: 01:42 31/05/2014
- Robbie Savage debates Fellaini's Performance against Bayern Duration: 02:04 Champions League Football 2013-14, Manchester United v Bayern Munich