Sally Magnusson chats to Steve Wright
Journalist and broadcaster Sally Magnusson chats to Steve and Tim about her mother's battle with dementia and her new book - Where Memories Go. She talks about both the sad and happy times they shared together during her 13 year fight.
Available since: Tue 11 Feb 2014
This clip is from
Steve chats to broadcaster and journalist Sally Magnusson and academic Dr Bex Lewis.
First broadcast: 11 Feb 2014
More clips from Sally Magnusson, Dr Bex Lewis
More clips from Steve Wright in the Afternoon
- Sophie Ellis Bextor drops in to see Jonathan Ross Duration: 11:24 Jonathan Ross sits in
- Louis Walsh chats to Jonathan Ross Duration: 10:41 Jonathan Ross sits in
- Keith Lemon drops in for a coffee with Jonathan Ross Duration: 11:15 Jonathan Ross sits in
- Craig Heap and Alex Jones chat to Jonathan Ross Duration: 11:33 Jonathan Ross sits in
- Alex James chats with Jonathan Ross Duration: 11:10 Jonathan Ross sits in