The next big British Asian boxer?
With Amir Khan and Prince Naseem there’s a strong boxing pedigree in the British Asian community. So could Ryan Nandha add his name to that list?
The 19 year old from Luton has his first professional boxing match in Walsall on 1st March 2014.
In this extract he tells Chetan Pathak on BBC Three Counties Radio about his family’s reaction to him becoming a boxer….
Available since: Tue 11 Feb 2014
This clip is from
Music, lively conversation and news for the Asian community with Chetan Patak.
More clips from Chetan Patak
- Chat show hopes to break taboos Duration: 03:27
- Chesham councillor Rabia Bhatti talks politics Duration: 01:56
- Petition's plea: Stop calling groomers Asian Duration: 03:43
- How to wear a sari Duration: 03:05 Muslim burials in High Wycombe and how to wear a sari
- Mandela: Gandhi’s granddaughter reflects Duration: 04:05