Trail: The Great British Sewing Bee - Series 2
Claudia Winkleman, May Martin and Patrick Grant return to the sewing room with a new crop of passionate amateur sewers competing to be named Britain's best home sewer.
Available since: Tue 11 Feb 2014
This clip is from
Amateur sewers take on challenges as they compete to be named Britain's best home sewer.
More clips from Series 2
More clips from The Great British Sewing Bee
- How to make a bow tie Duration: 03:20 Series 2, Episode 8
- Heather's expensive taste Duration: 00:38 Series 2, Episode 8
- Chinelo's inspiration film Duration: 02:53 Series 2, Episode 7
- Not enough fabric! Duration: 01:07 Series 2, Episode 7
- How to alter a charity shop dress Duration: 03:41 Series 2, Episode 7