When Fraser met Billy
Bringing up a child with autism is a challenge for any parent. Louise Booth felt overwhelmed trying to care for her autistic son as she struggled to understand his behaviour and find the support she needed.
To her surprise it wasn't professional help that turned things around for her family. It was a rescue cat called Billy. Louise has now written a book about the amazing relationship between her son, Fraser, and Billy the cat.
Available since: Tue 11 Feb 2014
More clips from 11/02/2014
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014