After news of the death of cultural theorist Stuart Hall, a chance to listen again to an extended interview with Philip Dodd on Night Waves, originally broadcast on Monday 13 December 2004.
Available since: Mon 10 Feb 2014
This clip is from
Radio 3's flagship arts and ideas programme.
More clips from Free Thinking
- Joshua Ferris: To Rise Again at a Decent Hour Duration: 11:20 Sir Terry Farrell, London's Skyline, Joshua Ferris
- Karen Joy Fowler: We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves Duration: 19:00 Animals and Anthropomorphism, Nadine Gordimer Tribute, Prison
- Richard Flanagan: The Narrow Road to the Deep North Duration: 08:06 Virginia Woolf Portraits, Richard Flanagan, Medical History, The Security Services in Fiction
- "I think all writing is celebratory and all writing is erotic.." Duration: 00:41 Martin Amis in Conversation at the BBC Proms
- Figuring out Abstract Art recorded at Tate Modern on 11th Sep, to be broadcast on Radio 3 on 18th Sep Duration: 09:15 Figuring out Abstract Art