How to land on Mars
Dr Adam Steltzner explains how the astronauts might land a spacecraft on Mars.
Available since: Mon 10 Feb 2014
This clip is from
7/12 Horizon goes behind the scenes at Nasa to discover how it is preparing a mission to Mars.
First broadcast: 10 Feb 2014
More clips from Horizon
- Joe Allison and Professor Uta Frith Duration: 02:33 2013-2014, Living with Autism
- The Invisible Fight Duration: 02:02 2013-2014, How You Really Make Decisions
- What Can Placebos Do? Duration: 01:34 2013-2014, The Power of the Placebo
- Can a placebo make you cycle faster? Duration: 02:54 2013-2014, The Power of the Placebo
- Placebos used without deception Duration: 02:21 2013-2014, The Power of the Placebo