How to land on Mars
Dr Adam Steltzner explains how the astronauts might land a spacecraft on Mars.
Available since: Mon 10 Feb 2014
This clip is from
7/12 Horizon goes behind the scenes at Nasa to discover how it is preparing a mission to Mars.
First broadcast: 10 Feb 2014
More clips from Horizon
- What's Wrong with our Weather? Duration: 01:15 2013-2014, What's Wrong with Our Weather?
- Trailer: Where is Flight MH370? Duration: 01:48 2013-2014, Where is Flight MH370?
- Intro: The £10 Million Challenge Duration: 02:09 The £10 Million Challenge
- Trail: The £10 Million Challenge Duration: 00:20 The £10 Million Challenge
- 50 Years of Horizon Duration: 05:28