Dudley roadworks: Traders say they're suffering
Small businesses in Dudley say they are suffering due to roadworks in the town centre - some have even had to lay off staff.
The works started in January and are expected to last until May. Dudley Council says they will improve the town centre and Dudley Market, but some traders have told Pete Morgan they're not convinced.
Pete asked Steve Parker, chairman of the Black Country Federation of Small Businesses and Dudley councillor Khurshid Ahmed why there has been such negativity to the works.
This clip is from
Police recruitment, Dudley's small businesses owners fear lost trade trade, and Pepe Mel.
First broadcast: 10 Feb 2014
More clips from Pete Morgan at Breakfast
- Terry Burton, WBA's Technical Director answers critics Duration: 09:07
- BBC WM Daz Hale reveals he has had a mini-stroke Duration: 05:03 Airports, strokes and street robberies.
- Stephen Sutton's story Duration: 12:51 Saint Georges Day, the last wishes of a terminally ill cancer patient and Brinsford Young Offenders Institute's poor conditions
- Park View School governor calls Muslim plot claims "fictitious" Duration: 05:49 09/04/2014
- Birmingham Mail columnist defends her 'domestic violence' views Duration: 07:30 07/04/2014