Who decides the news agenda?
Richard Clarke, the Editor of the BBC Radio newsroom, on the stories that make the news.
Available since: Fri 7 Feb 2014
This clip is from
Radio 4's forum for comments, queries, criticisms and congratulations
More clips from Feedback
- John Humphrys: BBC over-managed but ‘getting better’ Duration: 08:07 14/03/2014
- How Broadcasting House interacts with its listeners Duration: 08:16 07/03/2014
- Reaction to Radio 4's production of The Exorcist Duration: 08:54 28/02/2014
- Does folk music have a future on Radio 2? Duration: 07:28 21/02/2014
- James Naughtie on Today's coverage of Scotland Duration: 06:42 14/02/2014