"How can today's society leave us like this?"
Three residents of the flooded Somerset village of Moorland tell us how they decided whether to sit tight or escape and how worried they are about their animals and possessions.
Available since: Fri 7 Feb 2014
A collection of 5 live's coverage on the floods and storms hitting parts of the UK.
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- What's Wrong with Sugar? Duration: 01:34 Your Call, 05/05/2014
- Parents of Down's Syndrome twins: "Everyday is joyful" Duration: 03:25 Your Call, 21/03/2014
- Kate Bush's first live concerts for 35 years Duration: 02:59 21/03/2014
- Spamming Shakespeare Duration: 02:56 21/03/2014
- Peter Lawrence on his daughter Claudia Duration: 03:01 20/03/2014