Five things to think about for 500 WORDS!
Watch this video to learn more about our five judging criteria!
Swot up on the five things your story will be judged on, with some help from Killermount Primary School!
Available since: Fri 14 Feb 2014
This clip is from
Official Website for 500 WORDS 2014 on BBC Radio 2 – get story-writing tips & inspiration
Clips to help inspire story-writing - find out more at bbc.co.uk/500words
More clips from 500 WORDS 2014
- Watch our 500 WORDS Masterclass in full! Duration: 30:27
- Frank Cottrell Boyce shares his top 3 story writing tips! Duration: 01:05
- Letty Neary Jones describes what it was like to win a silver medal last year! Duration: 01:16
- Frank Cottrell Boyce on creating characters! Duration: 00:52
- Frank Cottrell Boyce talks inspiration and writing superpowers! Duration: 01:44