Back in the height of the summer last year I met Bobs and Roger Broadbent at their home in Cold Overton near Oakham. They'd recently made the move that so many people dream of doing, by upping sticks from their home in London and moving to the depths of rural Leicestershire and Rutland.
As the snow fell outside their cottage in the village, I found out how things were going...
Available since: Thu 6 Feb 2014
More clips from Ben Jackson
- Food Friday: Spiced courgette, carrot, date, apple and brandy cake Duration: 10:38 29/08/2014
- Food Friday: Veg Patch Pasta Duration: 12:27 29/08/2014
- Great Casterton (Part 2) Duration: 09:22 Ben brings you surprising stories from Leicestershire and Rutland with the news after 5pm
- Great Casterton Duration: 09:39 Ben brings you surprising stories from Leicestershire and Rutland with the news after 5pm
- Food Friday - Boozy Lemon Cake Duration: 10:35 15/08/2014