PM listeners' sounds: Lego
PM listener Lewis Corbett (aged 40 and a half) says this was the sound of his childhood in the 1970s and 80s and is now a familiar sound in his house again thanks to his children. He writes: "There is something quite therapeutic about pushing plastic bricks around a box whilst searching for a specific piece, then stopping suddenly when you think you have spotted it. Frustrating yet ultimately rewarding when the desired piece is finally found. Simple pleasures."
Available since: Wed 5 Feb 2014
Record and send your favourite sound to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More clips from PM
- Video: Babies and toddlers dance and jiggle to PM Duration: 00:57 04/07/2014
- Guide to filming your toddler Duration: 01:31 27/06/2014
- PM's experiment for tiny tots Duration: 00:12 24/06/2014
- Toby Jones reads the D-Day 9pm news Duration: 12:29 06/06/2014
- Patrick Stewart reads the evening news from 7 June, 1944 Duration: 07:50 Saturday PM