Reece Shearsmith on his love of all things sinister
Actor and writer Reece Shearsmith is best known for playing both outrageous and sinister characters in comedies like The League of Gentleman and Psychoville.
And the sinister tone continues in his new BBC series called Inside Number 9. Each week, the drama goes behind the doors of a residence that shares the same numerical address.
He joined Bill and Louise on the sofa to tell them about it.
Available since: Wed 5 Feb 2014
More clips from 05/02/2014
More clips from Breakfast
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014