Voces8: From London to Beijing
Voces8 perform a hundred concerts a year, spending at least six months out of every 12 on the road - anywhere from London to Beijing.
It all sounds very glamorous but the group's eight members also dedicate much of their time to working with children from deprived backgrounds, to encourage them to get into classical music.
They took time out from their busy schedule to chat to BBC Breakfast.
Available since: Wed 5 Feb 2014
More clips from 05/02/2014
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014