Riding the 80 ft wave
A new world record for the biggest wave surfed could have been set on Sunday - by a plumber from Devon.
34 year old Andrew Cotton rode an 80 ft wave off the Portuguese coast. He'll have to wait until May to find out if he's definitely broken the record, when surf company Billabong confirms it.
Louise caught up with him after Breakfast came off air.
Available since: Tue 4 Feb 2014
More clips from 04/02/2014
More clips from Breakfast
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014