Holocaust Memorial Day: Mala Tribich's story
Holocaust Memorial Day takes place on 27 January each year. It’s a time to pause to remember the millions of people murdered or whose lives have been changed during the Holocaust.
Pete Morgan speaks to Holocaust survivor Mala Tribich. Mala shares her experience of being forced to live in a ghetto in Poland, and about being taken from her family to a concentration camp before being liberated by British troops.
Available since: Mon 27 Jan 2014
This clip is from
Are Brummies work shy? Soho Road residents speak about their area and Pete's dog.
First broadcast: 27 Jan 2014
More clips from Pete Morgan at Breakfast
- Terry Burton, WBA's Technical Director answers critics Duration: 09:07
- BBC WM Daz Hale reveals he has had a mini-stroke Duration: 05:03 Airports, strokes and street robberies.
- Stephen Sutton's story Duration: 12:51 Saint Georges Day, the last wishes of a terminally ill cancer patient and Brinsford Young Offenders Institute's poor conditions
- Park View School governor calls Muslim plot claims "fictitious" Duration: 05:49 09/04/2014
- Birmingham Mail columnist defends her 'domestic violence' views Duration: 07:30 07/04/2014